Malik Academy has an open admission policy. Parents can apply throughout the year. The admission process includes filling out the application form, providing prior health and academic records, and taking an entrance exam. Parents who apply before the end of February for the following academic year may be able to take advantage of a special early enrollment discount.
STEP ONE: Application
- Fill out an Application Packet for each student:
Al-Bustan Preschool Application .
- $100 application fee.
STEP TWO: Document Submission
- The following documents are required before enrollment is complete:
1. Application form
2. Copy of the student’s birth certificate or passport
3. Medical and immunization records (within last year)
4. Previous school comprehensive academic records
(Include all transcripts, educational assessments, IEP when applicable)
5. Signed Authorization of Transfer of Student Records form
6. Signed Enrollment Contract
7. Signed Provisional Agreement
8. Signed Emergency Card (both sides)
9. Signed Allergy Posting Consent form
10. Signed Field Trip Permission Slip
11. Signed Photo / Video Release form
- All documents can be submitted via email or by dropping at the front office. Please note: in order to expedite your admission process, submit all documents at once. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
STEP THREE: Examination
- To be scheduled after all required documents are submitted. The examination covers material from student’s previous year. For example, a student applying for 3rd grade will be tested on 2nd grade material.
All fees are non-refundable:– $100 non-refundable processing fee for every new student.– $400 non-refundable deposit, which is applied towards the last month’s tuition payment.
STEP FOUR: Principal Review
- Prior to enrollment, the principal reviews each student’s file. There is a possibility that he may request an interview with the student and/or parents.
- Once the Principal approves an application, we will send the family an approval letter or decline letter letting you know if the child meets our requirements. In order to receive an acceptance letter all financial obligations must have been met.